Mill Glass has become Norway's most sold glass panel heater, and has transformed the way people look and feel about panel heaters. Before the introduction of Mill Glass, people paid little or no attention of the design of their panel heater. Now the panel heater is an integral part of every interior, and people want it to look as good as the rest. The popularity of Mill Glass has therefore soured upwards right from the start, and is now the market leader for glass panel heaters.
The simple, yet elegant design with the glass front makes this a favourite amongst a wide range of customers. Mill Glass comes in 3 different colours, it all depends how visible you want the heater to be on your wall. If you want to show off your heater you should definitely go for the beautiful and crisp black edition. If you would like to be a little more low key instead, then go for the classic Mill white version, or perhaps the refined grey versions. Whatever you choose, the result will be spectacular.
Mill MB900DN is one of our new models for the winter season 2015-2016. This model will keep bedrooms and your kitchen heated. It has a total effect of 900W.
RECOMMENDED ROOM SIZE: 11-15 M2
- Aluminium heating element - high efficiency and low surface temperature.
- Silent operation.
- Super accurate thermostat - digitally registered.
- Easy operation.
- Temperature calibration function.
- Elegant design with glass front.
- Advanced thermostat control - Day/Night programs.
- Power: 900W
- Thermostat: Day/Night programs
- Material heating element: Aluminium.
- Material front: Glass.
- Colour: White
- Cord: white, 100 cm.
- Placement cord outlet: Right side
- Earth: Yes
- IP classification: IPX4 (Approved for use in bathrooms zone 2)
- Product Size: (W x D x H cm) 86.5 x 7.8 x 40 cm